Individuals and families need to do everything they can to make sure their oral health and wellness are taken care of. This is where the experienced team at Lovett Dental West U comes in. Our cutting-edge treatment practices and family focus make us the best choice in the Houston area for all of your family’s dental needs.
Lovett Dental West U Focuses on the Importance of Preventative Dental Care
The backbone of our family dentistry services will always be preventative dental care. We believe it is always better to prevent developing dental issues than to deal with them after they have arisen. Sadly, not enough people invest in preventative dental care, which too often leads to serious oral health issues.
The numbers surrounding dental health in America paint a fairly negative picture. Somewhere in the neighborhood of 15% of children below the age of 17 have not been to the dentist in the past year. And sadly, that percentage more than doubles when it comes to the number of adults who have not visited a dentist in the past year. As a result of these and other oral hygiene issues, approximately the same percentages, around 15% of children and more than 30% of adults have untreated dental cavities. These can not only be painful, but they can lead to more dangerous health risks down the line.
At Lovett Dental West U, we want everyone to make sure that they have dental teeth cleanings at least twice per year. We believe that this is important for preventing gum disease and cavities and ensuring the teeth are coming in properly. Count on our family dentists to help you.
Common Acute Care Needs We Treat at Lovett Dental West U
Even though we encourage preventative visits, we know that acute care needs will arise from time to time. Some of the common issues that we see in our family dental practice include:
- Issues related to headaches, tooth pain, and jaw pain
- Problems related to inflammation of the gums
- The development of dental caries
- Problems related to infections in the mouth
- Possible lesions or growths of the cheeks, gums, roots, and tongues
- Periodontal and endodontic disease
No matter what your acute care needs might be, our team is here to help you. Count on our oral health professionals to take care of your mouth from start to finish.
Why Do Our Patients Trust Us for Their Dental Care Needs?
There are several reasons why our patients consistently rely on us to take care of their oral health needs. Some of the top reasons include:
- Our dentists consistently come from exceptional educational backgrounds, and they make a point of staying on top of the latest developments in our field.
- We invest in the latest equipment to ensure that we provide the best care possible to our patients.
- We take the time to listen to our patients’ individual concerns and always customize our services to meet their needs.
Our team believes that by providing a broad range of dental services for our patients, we can better serve their overall health.
Contact the Team at Lovett Dental West U for Family Dentistry Services
If you are looking for a professional, friendly, and compassionate family dental practice that will take the time to speak with you about your specific oral health needs, then look no further than Lovett Dental West U.
Our family dental practice provides comprehensive oral health services that include:
- Cosmetic dentistry services
- General dentistry services
- Pediatric dentistry services
- Specialist dentistry services
- Emergency dentistry services
At Lovett Dental West U, you can rest assured that you and your family are in the best of hands, no matter your age, oral health, or specific dental concern. Contact us online today or call us at 832.500.8119 to make an appointment with a member of our experienced, compassionate team!